Thursday, November 10, 2011

Project Reviews

Here are the reviews

Shh Its A Secret: The opening is amazing. The effect of black and white really makes the movie better. I like how during the dance they said the quotes. The singing in the background music makes it perfect. The editor seemed to do a great job. It was either the horrible talking in the background or the narrator did not speak loud enough.

Flinstones: I enjoyed the lovely the flip book. I could see the movement. I wish the movie was a bit longer; I would have liked to see more movement and I never heard or saw any quotes. It went too quick. The editor needs to make the introduction longer.

The Void: The buzzy is very annoying and takes away from the normal boring music. I love the movement with the blocks. The quote Peyton wrote was very lovely and very true to art. The effects of the black and white impacted a lot of the video. I would see each art in this video. Their should bbe no excuses of your video. You should have gotten it done. This video was bittersweet.

*Movement: It goes to fast. Talk slower. The camera is too shakey and moves too much at some parts. I wish at some parts there was more effects, but the parts where there was effects was AMAZING. It made me speechless at the end. The music was a bit too loud in the beginning though. The music should be a little bit softer. I would change some things, but the ending wow I would change a thing. You just said "It was made to be shakey." But it would have been better if it was a slow shake.

Cherry Bomb: The people in background in the beginning is annoying. I like the rest of the video was AMAZING. I couldn't hear the quote. The dancers did a great song. The video was a bit fast; I enjoyed of it being fast, but not as fast. The connection of the story line should have been better. That is all I have  to say.

Crazy Hair: (Mine) I loved the music. I didn't like the beginning. I felt like the switching of the narrators was too fast. The first one should be a bit louder. The music and singing was amazing I must say. I enjoyed watching the video very much. It made me have a giggle.

Motion Hands: The music is amazing. I love to see the hands playing the piano. I wish it had affects on the hands. I love the music in the background. The fast motion was very clever. The color pencils showed visual arts and that cute. The way they rewind the many parts was a good idea as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment